This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Wyndham and La Quinta Hotels have a new and easy way for you to earn and redeem points — and get 1,500 points just for enrolling. La Quinta Returns members can enroll in the program’s new Redeem Away! membership and earn 1,500 easy points for answering a few prompts.
The new Redeem Away! program allows Returns members to redeem points at various restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops and more just by linking their Visa credit card to their account. Returns members can redeem points after making a qualifying purchase at an eligible merchant using a linked Visa credit card.
Through December 31, 2018, you can earn 1,500 points when you enroll in Redeem Away! with an eligible Visa card. You’ll have up to 12 hours to respond “BONUS” to a text message to verify your mobile number. The 1,500 points will be posted within 10 days.
If you want to redeem points, you’ll need to link your Visa card, make a qualifying purchase with the card, reply “YES” to the text inviting you to redeem points and then receive a credit for the purchase amount in around 10 days. You can find more about the Redeem Away! program here.
Featured image courtesy of The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees