This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Wyndham and La Quinta Hotels have a new and easy way for you to earn and redeem points — and get 1,500 points just for enrolling. La Quinta Returns members can enroll in the program’s new Redeem Away! membership and earn 1,500 easy points for answering a few prompts.
The new Redeem Away! program allows Returns members to redeem points at various restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops and more just by linking their Visa credit card to their account. Returns members can redeem points after making a qualifying purchase at an eligible merchant using a linked Visa credit card.
Through December 31, 2018, you can earn 1,500 points when you enroll in Redeem Away! with an eligible Visa card. You’ll have up to 12 hours to respond “BONUS” to a text message to verify your mobile number. The 1,500 points will be posted within 10 days.
If you want to redeem points, you’ll need to link your Visa card, make a qualifying purchase with the card, reply “YES” to the text inviting you to redeem points and then receive a credit for the purchase amount in around 10 days. You can find more about the Redeem Away! program here.
Featured image courtesy of The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards