Earn 1,500 Wyndham/La Quinta Points for Signing up for a New Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Wyndham and La Quinta Hotels have a new and easy way for you to earn and redeem points — and get 1,500 points just for enrolling. La Quinta Returns members can enroll in the program’s new Redeem Away! membership and earn 1,500 easy points for answering a few prompts.
The new Redeem Away! program allows Returns members to redeem points at various restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops and more just by linking their Visa credit card to their account. Returns members can redeem points after making a qualifying purchase at an eligible merchant using a linked Visa credit card.
Through December 31, 2018, you can earn 1,500 points when you enroll in Redeem Away! with an eligible Visa card. You’ll have up to 12 hours to respond “BONUS” to a text message to verify your mobile number. The 1,500 points will be posted within 10 days.
If you want to redeem points, you’ll need to link your Visa card, make a qualifying purchase with the card, reply “YES” to the text inviting you to redeem points and then receive a credit for the purchase amount in around 10 days. You can find more about the Redeem Away! program here.
Featured image courtesy of The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees