Use this Amex Offer to save $100 on your next Delta flight
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
An appealing Amex Offer has made its way to a number of American Express accounts today. This offer, which is particularly lucrative for frequent Delta flyers, gives targeted cardholders up to $100 back as a statement credit after spending $400 or more on one Delta-operated flight reservation when booked through AmexTravel.com.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
A number of TPG staffers found this offer on The Platinum Card® from American Express, but you may find it on other cards. We advise perusing your Amex Offers to see if this offer is on any of your cards. Even if you don’t have any immediate plans to book a Delta flight, it’s worth adding in case future travel plans pop up.
There are a few important requirements:
- Your Delta flight(s) must be booked on Amex Travel, which is American Express’ travel booking portal.
- The ticket booked must be on Delta and $400 or more.
- Enrollment is required before you book your ticket.
- You must book your ticket by Mar. 31, 2022, but the flight(s) can be for after that date.
Keep in mind that when you book flights with the Amex Platinum in Amex Travel, you earn 5x points for your flights (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year). Further, the Amex Platinum offers Delta Sky Club access to the primary cardholder when flying on a Delta-operated flight, so make sure to stop by for a refreshment before your trip.
For frequent Delta travelers, this $100 offer is essentially a cash rebate. Check your Amex offers to see if your account has been targeted.
Featured photo by James D. Morgan/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees