Winter flight deal: Fly business class to Paris for $1,600 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Do you ever daydream about booking a last-minute trip to Paris? Well, it’s good news for you and me both because La Compagnie is running a “Winter Wonderdeal” on business-class flights booked to the City of Light through Dec. 12, for $1,600 round-trip.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Airline: La Compagnie.
Routes: Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY).
Cost: $1,600 round-trip.
How to book: Directly through the airline online or by calling their call center at 800-218-8187.
Book by: Dec. 12, 2021, for travel through March 31, 2022; certain blackout dates apply.
Head to La Compagnie’s Winter Wonderdeal sale page to search this deal.
Next, search the calendar to verify your desired dates of travel are included in the deal, as shown below.
From there, I selected a nonstop flight departing Newark (EWR) on Jan. 12 and departing from Paris (ORY) on Jan. 17, for just over $1,600 round-trip.
If you have flexibility with your travel dates, availability is wide-open in February.
La Compagnie’s business class
La Compagnie is an all-business-class airline, where travelers can enjoy 76 lie-flat seats in a 2-2 configuration, unlimited Wi-Fi and additional amenities, such as a four-course meal and, of course, a French croissant. Those traveling overnight can enjoy the airline’s airport lounge, called Art & Lounge.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on purchases per calendar year), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
“The City of Light shines year-round, but winter in Paris is particularly magical with holiday markets, festive lights, seasonal cuisine and more,” says La Compagnie, and I’d have to agree.
For business-class flights that are normally priced on a good day around $2,000, this is a deal, so be sure to book by Dec. 12.
As of Dec. 10, France is currently open to both vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers from the United States, although the latter must have a compelling reason for travel, in addition to a mandatory quarantine. All travelers must show results of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of arrival in France.
Featured photo by Christophe Boisvieux/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees