Deal alert: West coast cities to Orlando under $300 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A vacation to sunny Florida is always a cure for the winter blues. So, why not take advantage of these Alaska Airlines deals at the beginning of 2022 from major U.S. cities on the West Coast to Orlando?
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Our friends at Secret Flying first reported these deals, which are available from January to March 2022.
Airline: Alaska Airlines.
Routes: SEA/SFO/PDX/LAS to MCO.
How to book: Directly through airline sites or via Google Flights.
Travel dates: January to March 2022.
Related: From butterbeer to wands: Everything you need to know about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando
The following deals are for Saver seats on Alaska Airlines, which includes a carry-on.
One of the most inexpensive fares we found was from Seattle (SEA) to Orlando (MCO) at $197 round-trip from the end of February to the beginning of March.
If you live in the City by the Bay, you can snag a deal to Florida in mid-February. Round-trip flights are available from San Francisco (SFO) to Orlando (MCO) at $257.
Round-trip flights from Portland (PDX) to Orlando (MCO) are available at $267 throughout February. Prices can often be double this amount round-trip, so grab this fare while you can.
There are limited flight options throughout February from Las Vegas (LAS) to Orlando (MCO) at $295 round-trip with one stop in Seattle (SEA).
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Whether you want to visit theme parks, shop downtown or simply relax on the beach, Orlando has something to suit every traveler. These deals make it worthwhile to make the trip from the west to the east for a stay in the “Sunshine State.”
Featured image by rabit75_ist/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees