Deal alert: Vail Resorts’ 96-hour flash sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Vail Resorts is back this year with a three-day sale featuring ski resort rooms starting at $139 across their North American portfolio, with properties in Colorado, California, Utah, Vermont and Canada, among other destinations.
Epic Pass holders also get an additional 20% off the already-discounted 96-hour sale rates, which can also be used for ski school and equipment rentals.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Who: Vail Resorts.
Where: California, Canada, Colorado, New York, Pennsylvania, Utah and Vermont.
How to book: Directly through Vail Resorts’ lodging deals page.
Travel dates: Through 2022.
Book by: Midnight MST on Feb. 11, 2022.
Note that for reservations made now through April 16, 2022, a $49 nonrefundable deposit is required. Full and final payment is due seven days prior to arrival, at which point reservations are nonrefundable or changeable.
This deal offers travelers the opportunity to save on lodging rates at all Vail Resorts mountain destinations in North America, from mountain hotels to ski-in and ski-out condos.
Featured hotel deals in Colorado include:
- Stay at Gravity Haus Breckenridge, starting at just $155 per night, where guests can reserve private slopeside Snow Cabanas to serve as a warming hut for a day on the mountain.
- Stay at Hyatt Place Keystone, starting at just $169 per night. This property is located within walking distance to ski lifts and provides a free shuttle to River Run and Lakeside Village activities.
- Stay at the Pines Lodge in Beaver Creek, starting at $199 per night, where you can be one of the first to experience Beaver Creek’s 250-acre expansion of lift-served and suitable ski terrain designed for beginners and intermediate skiers and riders.
Featured hotel deals in California include:
- Stay at The Meadows in Kirkwood, starting at $169 per night, centrally located to lifts and offering challenging and open terrain.
- Stay at Northstar Northstar Mountain Condos, starting at $179 per night, situated in the Martis Valley, which receives an estimated 350 inches of snowfall annually.
Featured hotel deals in the Northeast include:
- New York: Stay at the Kaatskill Mountain Club, starting at $169 per night, for access to Hunter Mountain, which is less than three hours by car from the New York City area. Here you’ll find four separate mountain faces encompassing a wide variety of terrain, perfect for skiers and riders of all abilities.
- Pennsylvania: Stay at the Alpine Lodge in Liberty Mountain, starting at $189 per night, located just north of the Maryland-Pennsylvania border and close to the slopes.
- Vermont: Stay in Mount Snow or Okemo, starting at $199 per night, both of which offer a variety of lodging options ranging from B&Bs to luxury slopeside accommodations.
For additional deals, including those for Utah and Canada, visit their website.
This deal is only good through Feb. 11, so be sure to book by then. Also check out TPG’s guide to the 2022 ski season at Vail Resorts, including all you need to know regarding COVID-19 policies.
Featured image of Grand Summit Hotel in Park City courtesy of Vail Resorts.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees