Amazing business and first class deal alert: London to Asia and Africa from $1,418 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Business and first class for about as cheap as it gets. These special deals are only valid for two people and include round-trip flights from London to Hong Kong from $1,418 in business class, and for those of you who want to step it up a notch in first class, $1,931round trip to Delhi. The fares are available as early as this month and run right through the year, including most dates during school holidays.
All you need to do is find an equally avid traveller to go with you between the dates stipulated and you can be off on an amazing adventure to destinations across the globe — all while travelling in some of the best style, comfort and class available in the sky.
The Points Guy team recently reviewed first class on Swiss’ Boeing 777 and business class on the A330 — both received good ratings. In terms of Swiss’ first-class options, The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly, rates Swiss’ 777-300 its best first-class product, which it uses on routes such as Bangkok and Hong Kong.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips, subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Swiss first class is almost impossible to book with miles or points, so this is an amazing deal if you’ve ever wanted to try such a well-regarded product.
Regarding where to credit this deal, the business-class fares book into P class on both Lufthansa and Swiss, which earn 100% redeemable miles in most Star Alliance programmes. TPG values miles in most of these programmes around 1.0-1.3 cents. Based on the mileage flown for the Bangkok and Hong Kong business-class examples below, you would earn around 12,500 redeemable miles in the programme of your choice.
For the first-class fares, which credit to A fare class, they earn various amounts depending on the programme to which you choose to credit. Some of the best options include United MileagePlus and Turkish Miles & Smiles (200%) and a massive 300% to Aegean Airlines Miles&Bonus and TAP Portugal Miles & Go.
Routes: LHR to BKK/DAR/DEL/HKG
Cost: $1,418+ round-trip per person in business class; $1,931+ round-trip per person in first class
Travel Dates: January to November
Here is an example of what you can book:
London (LHR) to Hong Kong (HKG) for $1,418 round-trip in business with Swiss (two people traveling):
London (LHR) to Bangkok (BKK) for $1,931 round-trip in business with Swiss (two people traveling):
London (LHR) to Dar es Salaam (DAR) for $1,824 round-trip in first with Swiss (two people traveling):
London (LHR) to Delhi (DEL) for $1,931 round-trip in first with Swiss (two people traveling):
Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.