Deal alert: Round-trip flights to Miami under $150
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If the balmy weather and bustling nightlife of Miami are calling your name, then this deal to Florida might be for you. American Airlines is offering fares to Miami under $150 round-trip from major U.S. cities.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Our friends at Secret Flying first reported the offers, which are for travel dates from January to February 2022.
Airline: American Airlines.
Routes: ATL/DFW/EWR/JFK/LAX/ORD to MIA.
How to book: Directly through the airline site or via Google Flights.
Travel dates: January to February 2022.
Most of the fares below are for a Main Cabin ticket on American Airlines, which includes a personal item, carry-on and seat selection. A checked bag and priority boarding options are available for additional fees.
Some of the most affordable fares we found were under $100. Round-trip flights are available from New York (JFK) and Newark (EWR) to Miami (MIA) throughout January and February, starting at $79 in Basic Economy which includes a personal item and carry-on. If you want a seat selection on top of that, you will pay $97 for Main Cabin.
Leave chilly Chicago (ORD) on a flight to Miami for only $99. The fare is for Main Cabin, good for travel from the end of January to February.
Throughout February, you can visit the Sunshine State from the West Coast. Main Cabin round-trip flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Miami (MIA) are $115.
Great fares from Atlanta (ATL) and Dallas (DFW) to Miami (MIA) are also available in February. You can fly for $137 round-trip in a Main Cabin seat.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Soak up the culture of Little Havana and the sunshine of South Beach. This hot deal to Miami is the perfect antidote to the cold weather on its way.
Featured image by Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees