Deal Alert: Nonstop Flights to Europe From $162 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Low-cost carrier LEVEL Airlines has announced an amazing sale to celebrate the two-year anniversary of its founding. You can get flights from the US to Europe for as low $162 round-trip.
To get these deals you’ll need to book directly through LEVEL’s website and enter specific promo codes for the route you’d like to fly on. You’ll be able to enter the promo code after you’ve searched, and it will drop the price down from what’s initially displayed.
- For Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) to Barcelona (BCN), use promo code HAPPY
- For San Francisco (SFO) to Barcelona (BCN), use promo code BIRTHDAY
- For Newark (EWR) and Montreal (YUL) to Paris (ORY), use promo code TWO
Fares are on sale from October 2019 through March 2020, and not all fares will be eligible for the discounts, so you may have to play around with the dates to get the cheapest price.
The cheapest fares don’t include a checked bag, seat selection, or meals — but you can add them à la carte for a fee. TPG’s Emily McNutt flew LEVEL and had a solid experience (albeit with a few bumps) when she flew the airline when it first launched.
Routes: BOS/JFK/EWR/SFO/YUL to BCN/ORY
Cost: $162+ round-trip in economy
Purchase By: June 10, 2019
Travel Dates: October 2019 — March 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Boston (BOS) to Barcelona (BCN) for €144 ($162) round-trip nonstop:
New York (JFK) to Barcelona (BCN) for €158 ($178) round-trip nonstop:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for €184 ($207) round-trip nonstop:
San Francisco (SFO) to Barcelona (BCN) for €217 ($244) round-trip nonstop:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: Airfare Watchdog
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list//
Featured image by MasterLu/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees