Deal alert: JetBlue flights to San Juan from $172
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A getaway to a warm beach destination such as Puerto Rico may be on your mind. JetBlue Airways is offering flights from major U.S. cities to San Juan for under $200 round trip.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
SecretFlying first reported this deal, which can be booked for travel from April to October, not including summer.
Routes: BOS/DEN/EWR/MCO to SJU
How to book: Directly through the airline or through Google Flights
Travel dates: April — October (excluding summer months)
The deals below are for Blue Basic, JetBlue’s basic economy seating, which only includes a standard seat. A checked bag will cost $65. A carry-on is available if upgraded to Blue economy class for $40 more.
Newark (EWR) to San Juan (SJU) was one of the most affordable fares we came across at $172 round trip. The deal is scattered throughout April and May.
Nonstop flights from Orlando (MCO) to San Juan (SJU) costs $198 round trip. The deal below is for the end of September.
Throughout October, there are deals for Denver (DEN) to San Juan (SJU) flights at $249 round trip. The flight below includes a stop in Philadelphia (PHL) on the departure and a stop in Chicago (ORD) on the return.
Travelers can go from Boston (BOS) to San Juan (SJU) for $258 round trip. The deal below is for the beginning of May and includes a stop in Newark (EWR) on the return flight.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel. JetBlue cardholders can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6 points per dollar on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3 points per dollar or the JetBlue Business Card for 6 points per dollar.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If you find yourself in Puerto Rico, be sure to check out the area of Old San Juan, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don’t miss out on this deal to San Juan.
Featured photo by Clint Henderson/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees