JetBlue deal alert: Domestic flights have dropped to $24 one-way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is running a new flash sale to major cities in the U.S. and the Caribbean, starting at just $24 one-way. We’re also seeing deals starting at 3,100 TrueBlue points.
You must book by March 11 and travel between March 18 and June 18, 2020. Keep in mind that there are numerous blackout dates, which include April 8 to 23, and May 21 to 25. The only fares on sale are Blue Basic (or JetBlue’s basic economy) or Blue.
Note that there currently aren’t any travel restrictions in JetBlue’s network, however, the airline suspended change and cancel fees for new flights booked between Feb. 27 through March 11, 2020, for travel completed by June 1, 2020. JetBlue on March 6 also announced that it would extend the suspension of change and cancel fees for all new flight bookings made between March 6 and March 31, 2020, for travel through Sept. 8, 2020.
To search, head to Google Flights and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: Major routes served by JetBlue, see full list here
Cost: $24+ one-way
Dates: March 18 toJune 18, 2020, excluding blackout dates
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare immediately after earning your $300 annual travel credit), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Long Beach (LGB) to San Francisco (SFO) for $24 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) for $38 one-way:
Cleveland (CLE) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) for $48 one-way:
Boston to Buffalo (BUF) for $43 one-way:
Washington (DCA) to Ft. Lauderdale for $78 one-way:
Orlando to Austin (AUS) for 3,100 TrueBlue points + $5.60 one-way:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.