Frontier flash sale: Flights starting at $18 one-way, $37 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list//
Frontier is back with another 90% off sale on bookings with promotion code “SAVE90.” We’re seeing deeply discounted fares from around the continental U.S. and San Juan (SJU) starting at just $18 one-way or $37 round-trip.
While most of the deals are return flights, many also work one-way and in reverse. Note that you must book by today (October 14) and travel by December 18. Keep in mind there are numerous blackout dates, including over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Frontier is a budget airline, which means you’ll pay extra for carry-on and checked bags, as well as seat assignments if you don’t want the airline to pick seats for you.
To search, head to Frontier’s website and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with Frontier.
Routes: Major routes served by Frontier, see full list here
Cost: $18+ one-way or $37+ round-trip
Dates: October – December
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Austin (AUS) to New Orleans (MSY) for $18 one-way or $37 round-trip nonstop:
Chicago (ORD) to Mobile (BFM) for $26 one-way or $46 round-trip nonstop:
Boston (BOS) to Raleigh/Durham (RDU) for $25 one-way or $49 round-trip nonstop:
Bentonville/Fayetteville (XNA) to Denver (DEN) for $25 one-way or $49 round-trip nonstop:
Houston (IAH) to Orlando (MCO) for $25 one-way or $50 round-trip nonstop:
Cedar Rapids (CID) to Denver (DEN) for $37 one-way or $73 round-trip nonstop:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Miami (MIA) for $37 one-way or $73 round-trip nonstop:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Nashville (BNA) for $37 one-way or $73 round-trip nonstop:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Atlanta (ATL) for $42 one-way or $82 round-trip nonstop:
Newark (EWR) to San Juan (SJU) for $55 one-way or $107 round-trip nonstop:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Airbus.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber Cash annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. Now there are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
- $695 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees