Frontier flash sale: Flights starting at $18 one-way, $37 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list/
Frontier is back with another 90% off sale on bookings with promotion code “SAVE90.” We’re seeing deeply discounted fares from around the continental U.S. and San Juan (SJU) starting at just $18 one-way or $37 round-trip.
While most of the deals are return flights, many also work one-way and in reverse. Note that you must book by today (October 14) and travel by December 18. Keep in mind there are numerous blackout dates, including over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Frontier is a budget airline, which means you’ll pay extra for carry-on and checked bags, as well as seat assignments if you don’t want the airline to pick seats for you.
To search, head to Frontier’s website and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with Frontier.
Routes: Major routes served by Frontier, see full list here
Cost: $18+ one-way or $37+ round-trip
Dates: October – December
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier℠ Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Austin (AUS) to New Orleans (MSY) for $18 one-way or $37 round-trip nonstop:
Chicago (ORD) to Mobile (BFM) for $26 one-way or $46 round-trip nonstop:
Boston (BOS) to Raleigh/Durham (RDU) for $25 one-way or $49 round-trip nonstop:
Bentonville/Fayetteville (XNA) to Denver (DEN) for $25 one-way or $49 round-trip nonstop:
Houston (IAH) to Orlando (MCO) for $25 one-way or $50 round-trip nonstop:
Cedar Rapids (CID) to Denver (DEN) for $37 one-way or $73 round-trip nonstop:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Miami (MIA) for $37 one-way or $73 round-trip nonstop:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Nashville (BNA) for $37 one-way or $73 round-trip nonstop:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Atlanta (ATL) for $42 one-way or $82 round-trip nonstop:
Newark (EWR) to San Juan (SJU) for $55 one-way or $107 round-trip nonstop:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Airbus.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts® program at over 1,000 properties. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits semi-annually. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees