Deal alert: Flights to Tel Aviv from $621 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Flights to Tel Aviv from U.S. cities on both coasts are currently available from $621 round-trip. The Flight Deal first spotted this deal from Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) to Tel Aviv (TLV), but we were able to find even more availability from other U.S. cities.
If you’re looking for things to add to your itinerary, check out Brian Kelly’s visit to Israel with Nicky Kelvin from TPG UK, a former resident of the country.
Note that some of these fares do include free checked bags and seat selection, so you shouldn’t be shelling out too much cash for extras.
To search, head to Google Flights and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline or through an OTA like Priceline or Expedia.
Airline Norwegian, Aeroflot, American, Turkish Airlines, Virgin
Routes: EWR/JFK/BOS/IAD/SFO/LAX/LAS/MIA to TLV
Cost: $621+ round-trip in basic economy
Travel Dates: November 2019 – May 2020 depending on route
Pay With:The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve® (3x on travel), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline or ) or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Newark (JFK) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $621 round-trip on Virgin Atlantic via Priceline:
Boston (BOS) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $636 round-trip on Virgin Atlantic via Priceline:
New York (JFK) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $643 round-trip on Aeroflot:
Boston (BOS) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $647 round-trip on British Airways via AA.com:
San Francisco (SFO) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $683 round-trip on British Airways via AA.com:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $684 round-trip on Aeroflot:
Washington DC (IAD) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $699 round-trip on Turkish Airlines:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $721 round-trip on Virgin Atlantic:
Miami (MIA) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $773 round-trip on Aeroflot:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
(Featured photo by Xantana / Getty Images)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees