Deal alert: Viva Las Vegas for less than $80 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Las Vegas is a singular American destination, and these fares on Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue and United Airlines will get you there for under $80 round-trip. Whether you are a gambler, gourmand or groupie, travel guilt-free to Sin City between February and December.
Want your TPG news delivered straight to your inbox each morning? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
The deal was reported by Thrifty Traveler Premium, which for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually will send news of cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals to your email. This deal includes departures from more than 30 U.S. cities and many of them are nonstop flights.
Airlines: Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue and United.
Routes: ATL/AUS/DFW/EWR/PHL/LAX/ORD/ONT/MIA/SEA and others to LAS.
How to book: Directly through the airlines or through Google Flights.
Travel dates: February – December 2022
Here are some of the departure cities included in this deal to Las Vegas (LAS):
- Atlanta (ATL) – $177
- Austin (AUS) – $136
- Charlotte (CLT) – $148
- Chicago (ORD) – $137
- Cincinnati (CVG) – $139
- Dallas (DFW) – $97
- Denver (DEN) – $145
- Detroit (DTW) – $139
- Los Angeles (LAX) – $78
- Miami (MIA) – $137
- Minneapolis (MSP) – $98
- New Orleans (MSY) – $196
- Newark (EWR) – $192
- Ontario (ONT) – $136
- Philadelphia (PHL) – $137
- Phoenix (PHX) – $137
- Portland (PDX) – $137
- Salt Lake City (SLC) – $98
- Seattle (SEA) – $117
The fares below are for economy flights, which do not include a checked bag. One carry-on is allowed on American, Alaska and Delta, but you will pay an extra fee for a carry-on if you book with JetBlue or United.
The cheapest flight we found was from Los Angeles (LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $78 round-trip on JetBlue and United.
Delta has many nonstop options available from Salt Lake City (SLC) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $98 round-trip throughout February and March.
Travelers in Texas can snag a flight from Dallas (DFW) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $98 round-trip for on American Airlines.
Chicagoans can unwind after a harsh winter with a trip from Chicago (ORD) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $138 round-trip flight on American and United.
Maximize your purchase
With a flexible schedule and lady luck on your side, you’ll be able to snag a deal to Las Vegas from one of these major cities.
Featured image courtesy of Hard Rock International.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees