Deal alert: Flights to the Dominican Republic under $300 round-trip on JetBlue
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether you plan to relax on white-sand beaches or dance the night away in one of its famous hotspots, the Dominican Republic is a year-round destination for many travelers. For baseball fans, it’s also the birthplace of many notable players and the sport remains popular throughout this Caribbean nation.
JetBlue is offering some steals to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with fares under $300 round-trip from several U.S. cities.
Want your TPG news delivered straight to your inbox each morning? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
We learned about this offer from our friends at Secret Flying. The deal is available via JetBlue throughout January and February 2022.
Routes: ATL/BOS/EWR/JFK/FLL to PUJ.
How to book: Directly through the JetBlue site or Google Flights.
Travel dates: January – February 2022.
The following deals on JetBlue are for Blue Basic seats which allow you one personal item. You will pay extra for seat selection and a carry-on bag. The fee for the checked bag is $35 on domestic flights.
One of the most affordable options we found was for a nonstop flight from Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Punta Cana (PUJ) at $207.97 round-trip, including taxes and fees.
Travelers can escape the chilly east coast winters with the deal below for the beginning of February. Flight options are available from New York (JFK) and Newark (EWR) to Punta Cana (PUJ) at $236 round-trip.
We also found round-trip flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Punta Cana (PUJ) for $257 at the beginning of January.
Baseball fans from Boston can travel to the hometown of Redsox designated hitter David “Big Papi” Ortiz with this $296 round-trip fare from Boston (BOS) to Punta Cana (PUJ) at the beginning of February.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points. Frequent JetBlue fliers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3x on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If the idea of unwinding on a beautiful stretch of palm-tree-lined beaches sounds good right about now, jump on this deal from JetBlue. You’ll be there in time to avoid the winter doldrums.
Featured image by JetBlue Vacations.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees