Deal alert: Delta flights to Cancun from under $200 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
SecretFlying first reported these discounted Delta flights to Cancun. These offers are for travel are available for bookings between January and April.
Routes: ATL/BOS/JFK/LAX/MSP to CUN
How to book: Directly through the airline or through Google Flights
Travel dates: January – April
The fares below are for basic economy tickets on Delta, which include a standard seat and a carry-on. You will pay extra for a checked bag and/or seat selection.
Flights from Boston (BOS) to Cancun (CUN) are priced at $193 round-trip for a nonstop flight at the end of March. There is also availability at this price throughout February.
East Coast travelers also can fly from New York (JFK) to Cancun (CUN) at the same price of $193 round-trip throughout April. This fare can also be booked on Aeromexico, a partner of Delta.
There were limited flights from Minneapolis (MSP) to Cancun (CUN) at $193 round-trip during January, February and March. Also note those flights are also sold by Aeromexico, Delta’s partner. A flexible schedule would help to find dates at this low price.
The cheapest flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Cancun (CUN) were available from the end of January to the first half of February at $214 round-trip.
Throughout February, there are nonstop flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Cancun (CUN) at the price of $272 round-trip.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card®from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card have been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Mexico is a destination that checks off so many boxes for U.S. travelers year-round, it’s close, warm and affordable. It’s also one of the easiest countries for Americans to visit with few COVID-19-related restrictions.
Perhaps you want to relax on the beach or vacation in luxury in an all-inclusive resort? Cancun is a great choice at this price.
Featured image by Raul Garcia Herrera/EyeEm for Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.