Deal Alert: US to Milan on Emirates $469 R/T
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through the Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
Round-trip flights on Emirates from multiple cities in the US to destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia are on sale as part of the airline’s Memorial Day promotion. Fares in Emirates’ economy class start at just $469 round-trip.
Sale fares are available from all US destinations served by Emirates. Fares vary greatly by departure city. Additionally, most of these fares are only available from September through December. To view all promotional fares, visit Emirates’ official website and navigate to the special fares landing page.
Emirates economy class might not be as luxurious or sought after as the airline’s business and first class cabins, but is among the world’s top economy products. All fares include seat assignments, carry-on bags, checked luggage, and inflight amenities. Check out our review of the product in an Airbus A380 across the Atlantic.
All promotional fares are available via Emirates’ website. To search for promotional fares, head to either Emirates’ website or Google Flights,which allows travelers to search numerous dates and cities much quicker than on Emirates’ website.
Routes: BOS/IAD/IAH/JFK/MCO/ORD to BOM/DXB/JNB/MXP
Cost: $469+ round-trip in economy
Dates: select dates from May 2019 – February 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare plus excellent trip delay insurance), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) for $469 round-trip + nonstop on Emirates:
Chicago (ORD) to Dubai (DXB) for $799 round-trip + nonstop on Emirates:
New York (JFK) to Dubai (DXB) for $799 round-trip + nonstop on Emirates:
Orlando (MCO) to Dubai (DXB) for $799 round-trip + nonstop on Emirates:
Houston (IAH) to Mumbai (BOM) for $799 round-trip on Emirates:
Washington D.C. to Johannesburg (JNB) for $779 round-trip on Emirates:
Boston (BOS) to Johannesburg (JNB) for $779 round-trip on Emirates:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare on plus excellent trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image of Emirates A380 economy class by Jean Arnas/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees