Deal alert: Today only, take 50% off nonstop round-trip flights on Frontier
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Score 50% off of your next nonstop round-trip Frontier Airlines flight (base fare) by booking today, March 9, 2020, before 11:59 p.m. Eastern daylight time. Use promotion code SAVE50. Baggage, advance seat assignments and other add-ons must be purchased separately.
Rates begin as low as $30 round-trip between dozens of cities. The promotional code must be applied during checkout at flyfrontier.com, or requested when booking with an agent over the phone.
Sale fares are available for travel every day between March 16, 2020 and June 12, 2020, except for Fridays and Sundays. Flights must be purchased at least seven days in advance to qualify for the discount.
Blackout dates apply for travel on April 13, 2020, and between May 20-26, 2020, between all destinations. Additional blackouts apply for travel to or from New Orleans between April 21, 2020, to May 5, 2020 and to/from Louisville, between May 1-5, 2020.
Although travel can be canceled for a full refund up to 24 hours after purchase, a $119 cancellation fee will be charged per ticket for cancellations after the 24-hour window. (TPG has reached out to Frontier for clarification on current cancellation policies or fee waivers in light of the coronavirus outbreaks.)
The value of the canceled ticket can be applied toward the purchase of a future ticket within 90 days after cancellation. The ticket may be canceled and refunded at the My Trips section on flyfrontier.com. Previously purchased tickets cannot be exchanged for special-fare tickets. Flight segments must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure time or the ticket(s) and all monies will be forfeited.
The eligible discount routes include popular routes such as: Atlanta to/from Denver; Chicago to/from New York/Newark; Los Angeles to/from Philadelphia; New York-LaGuardia to/from Orlando, and New York/Newark to/from Orlando.
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
When flying an ultra low-cost carrier, if you are worried about what happens in the face of flight cancellations or severe delays, consider looking into Freebird. For a $19 purchase made in advance, that service that can rebook you on another carrier’s flight or prioritize using a credit card that comes with above-average flight protections.
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list//
Additional reporting from Carissa Rawson.
Featured photo courtesy of Airbus.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees