Deal Alert: Nonstop Flights to Dublin From $229 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using the American Express Platinum Card, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
WOW! We’ve seen some low fares across the Atlantic, but these are some of the cheapest we’ve seen. Right now Norwegian is offering flights from New York Stewart (SWF) and Providence (PVD) nonstop to Dublin, Ireland (DUB) for under $300 round-trip. And in our quest to find other routes, we also stumbled across cheap WOW fares from three other cities to Dublin along with one Ethiopian Airlines route from the US to Dublin (yeah, we had to double-check that one too).
Norwegian includes a carry-on bag and free in-flight entertainment (on equipped aircraft), but you’re going to have to pay for food, drinks and seat assignments. WOW is even more basic, charging for carry-on bags and offering no free entertainment.
Airline: Norwegian, WOW, Ethiopian
Routes: SWF/PVD/SFO/BWI/LAX to DUB
Cost: $229+ round-trip in economy
Dates: Cheapest dates in May, flights under $300 in June and September 2018-March 2019
Booking Link: Orbitz, Expedia or directly with the airline
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige (5x on airfare plus excellent trip delay insurance) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
New York-Stewart (SWF) to Dublin (DUB) for $229 round-trip on Norwegian:
Providence (PVD) to Dublin (DUB) for $286 round-trip on Norwegian:
San Francisco (SFO) to Dublin (DUB) for $348 round-trip on WOW:
Baltimore (BWI) to Dublin (DUB) for $400 round-trip on WOW:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin (DUB) for $495 round-trip nonstop on Ethiopian:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Citi Prestige (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: God Save the Points
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees