Cyber Monday flight deals from JetBlue and Alaska Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Alaska Airlines’ Cyber Monday sale offers you the chance to get one-way flights as low as $29 from each city they depart from, including San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX) and New York City (JFK).
Travel must be booked by Nov. 30 and at least 21 days prior to departure. Specific blackout dates apply depending on the route and the deal is applicable to nonstop service if offered.
For example, you could book a round-trip flight from JFK to SFO for $89 each way in mid-January. The discount is already applied when you book directly through the sale link.
As with most sales, this is for Alaska’s most restricted fare type, which does not allow for flight changes or priority boarding, but you can upgrade to the main cabin for more flexibility via change fees, priority boarding and unlimited seat selection … usually for just $30 each way.
With JetBlue’s “We Just Click” sale, travelers can save up to $100 on JetBlue flights by booking directly on JetBlue.com and using the code “CYBER” at checkout. Customers can save $100 on round-trip flights or $50 on one-way flights when you spend a minimum of $100 each way for travel starting Nov. 29 through fall 2022.
The discount will be calculated and shown in your shopping cart as illustrated below.
This two-day sale is good through Nov. 30 and is for nonstop flights only, excluding transatlantic routes. Note that you could re-book existing trips to take advantage of this sale so long as your original booking was in a class other than Blue Basic, which allows you to cancel or change your flight for a fee. Otherwise, Blue, Blue Plus and Mint fares can all be canceled and then re-booked at the sale price.
TrueBlue members can use this sale to earn 2x TrueBlue points and participate in points pooling and more.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on air travel), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or via Amex Travel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
These two-day sales end Nov. 30, so act fast to save big.
Featured photo by Anton Petrus/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees