Apple Pay Promo: Save at Hotels.com, Fandango, and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you use Apple Pay, you can potentially save a few bucks on some upcoming purchases at select retailers, including Hotels.com! From July 19 – August 1, 2018, you can save money using Apple Pay at Hotels.com, Fandango, StubHub, and more. You can view the full listing of deals here, or a sampling is below.
- Save $5 off two Fandango tickets (use code APPLEPAYFUN)
- $10 off first GrubHub order of $15 or more
- 10% off bookings in the Hotels.com app
- $10 off $100 purchases in the StubHub app
Save 10% on Hotels.com Bookings
Since this is a travel-focused site, the offer that jumped out at me the most was the Hotels.com deal since you can save 10% off bookings in the Hotels.com app if you pay with Apple Pay. I thought this may be a great way to stack some savings and award travel earnings, but it looks like it may be a bit of a disappointment for some. Sadly, the terms indicate that you cannot collect Hotels.com Reward nights and use this 10% off deal that requires the use of the code APPLEPAY18.
If earning a credit towards the 11th night free in the Hotels.com rewards program doesn’t matter to you for some reason, you use the code above and pay in the Hotels.com app via ApplePay to save 10% on reservations made by August 1, 2018, for check-in through November 1, 2018.
You can only use this coupon for a maximum of five bookings and the
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.