Apple Pay Promo: Save at Hotels.com, Fandango, and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you use Apple Pay, you can potentially save a few bucks on some upcoming purchases at select retailers, including Hotels.com! From July 19 – August 1, 2018, you can save money using Apple Pay at Hotels.com, Fandango, StubHub, and more. You can view the full listing of deals here, or a sampling is below.
- Save $5 off two Fandango tickets (use code APPLEPAYFUN)
- $10 off first GrubHub order of $15 or more
- 10% off bookings in the Hotels.com app
- $10 off $100 purchases in the StubHub app
Save 10% on Hotels.com Bookings
Since this is a travel-focused site, the offer that jumped out at me the most was the Hotels.com deal since you can save 10% off bookings in the Hotels.com app if you pay with Apple Pay. I thought this may be a great way to stack some savings and award travel earnings, but it looks like it may be a bit of a disappointment for some. Sadly, the terms indicate that you cannot collect Hotels.com Reward nights and use this 10% off deal that requires the use of the code APPLEPAY18.
If earning a credit towards the 11th night free in the Hotels.com rewards program doesn’t matter to you for some reason, you use the code above and pay in the Hotels.com app via ApplePay to save 10% on reservations made by August 1, 2018, for check-in through November 1, 2018.
You can only use this coupon for a maximum of five bookings and the
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees