These Amex Offers Could Earn You Serious Cash Back With Hilton
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re an American Express cardholder, you could save some serious cash on future hotel stays when booking directly at select Hilton properties. The offers are limited so be sure to add them to your card sooner rather than later.
You might not see all of the offers when you log into your account, but it’s worth checking to see if you have been targeted to take advantage of one or more of the offers. Unfortunately, according to the terms and conditions, “Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.” This means you will have to pay and stay before the expiration of the offer.
- Hilton Hotels and Resorts: $50 statement credit when you spend $250 or more. Offer expires on May 30, 2019.
- Home2 and Homewood Suites: $50 statement credit when you spend $250 or more. Offer expires on May 31, 2019.
- Hilton Garden Inn: $30 statement credit when you spend $175 or more. Offer expires on June 30, 2019.
- Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels: $100 statement credit when you spend $500 or more. Offer expires on June 30, 2019.
- DoubleTree Hotels: $45 statement credit when you spend $225 or more. Offer expires May 31, 2019.
- Hilton Hotels in Hawaii: $200 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more. Offer expires June 30, 2019.
If you hold more than one card with American Express, be sure to check the offers targeted to each card. Then, be sure to use that card to book your stay, otherwise you won’t get the statement credit.
If you manage to qualify for one of the statement credits, you should see the credit hit your account within 90 days.
H/T: Deals We Like
Featured Photo courtesy of Hilton
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees