These Amex Offers Could Earn You Serious Cash Back With Hilton
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re an American Express cardholder, you could save some serious cash on future hotel stays when booking directly at select Hilton properties. The offers are limited so be sure to add them to your card sooner rather than later.
You might not see all of the offers when you log into your account, but it’s worth checking to see if you have been targeted to take advantage of one or more of the offers. Unfortunately, according to the terms and conditions, “Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.” This means you will have to pay and stay before the expiration of the offer.
- Hilton Hotels and Resorts: $50 statement credit when you spend $250 or more. Offer expires on May 30, 2019.
- Home2 and Homewood Suites: $50 statement credit when you spend $250 or more. Offer expires on May 31, 2019.
- Hilton Garden Inn: $30 statement credit when you spend $175 or more. Offer expires on June 30, 2019.
- Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels: $100 statement credit when you spend $500 or more. Offer expires on June 30, 2019.
- DoubleTree Hotels: $45 statement credit when you spend $225 or more. Offer expires May 31, 2019.
- Hilton Hotels in Hawaii: $200 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more. Offer expires June 30, 2019.
If you hold more than one card with American Express, be sure to check the offers targeted to each card. Then, be sure to use that card to book your stay, otherwise you won’t get the statement credit.
If you manage to qualify for one of the statement credits, you should see the credit hit your account within 90 days.
H/T: Deals We Like
Featured Photo courtesy of Hilton
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees