These Amex Offers Could Earn You Serious Cash Back With Hilton
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re an American Express cardholder, you could save some serious cash on future hotel stays when booking directly at select Hilton properties. The offers are limited so be sure to add them to your card sooner rather than later.
You might not see all of the offers when you log into your account, but it’s worth checking to see if you have been targeted to take advantage of one or more of the offers. Unfortunately, according to the terms and conditions, “Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.” This means you will have to pay and stay before the expiration of the offer.
- Hilton Hotels and Resorts: $50 statement credit when you spend $250 or more. Offer expires on May 30, 2019.
- Home2 and Homewood Suites: $50 statement credit when you spend $250 or more. Offer expires on May 31, 2019.
- Hilton Garden Inn: $30 statement credit when you spend $175 or more. Offer expires on June 30, 2019.
- Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels: $100 statement credit when you spend $500 or more. Offer expires on June 30, 2019.
- DoubleTree Hotels: $45 statement credit when you spend $225 or more. Offer expires May 31, 2019.
- Hilton Hotels in Hawaii: $200 statement credit when you spend $1,000 or more. Offer expires June 30, 2019.
If you hold more than one card with American Express, be sure to check the offers targeted to each card. Then, be sure to use that card to book your stay, otherwise you won’t get the statement credit.
If you manage to qualify for one of the statement credits, you should see the credit hit your account within 90 days.
H/T: Deals We Like
Featured Photo courtesy of Hilton
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.