Deal alert: Alaska Airline flights to Seattle from $98
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In Seattle, you can find coffee lovers gathering at historic Pike Place Market, which was also home to the first Starbucks. Alaska Airlines is offering deals to Seattle, a major hub for the airline, starting just under $100 round trip.
SecretFlying alerted us to this deal about basic economy class fares to Seattle, available from April to May.
Airline: Alaska Airlines
Routes: DEN/EWR/IAD/ORD to SEA
How to book: Directly through the airline or through Google Flights
Travel dates: April — May
The deals below are basic economy fares on Alaska Airlines which include a standard seat and carry-on. A checked bag will cost $30 each way. All offers below are nonstop and under $200 round trip.
The cheapest direct flight we found was Denver (DEN) to Seattle (SEA) for $98 round trip.
There are nonstop flights from Chicago (ORD) to Seattle (SEA) for $158 round-trip throughout April and May.
On the East Coast, there are options to fly to Seattle (SEA) from Washington D.C. (IAD) for $188 round-trip. According to Google Flights, this price is over $100 cheaper than usual for the dates below.
Travelers can go from Newark (EWR) to Seattle (SEA) for $198 round-trip. The deal below is from the beginning to the middle of April.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Whether you want to enjoy the coffee culture, arts scene or the beauty of nature in the Pacific Northwest, like Snoqualmie Falls or Puget Sound, you can always discover something new on a trip to Seattle. Don’t miss out on these deals to explore the “Emerald City.”
Featured photo by Francesco Vaninetti Photo/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees