Best for variety of bonus categories
The Wells Fargo Autograph card is a terrific no-annual-fee card with valuable earning rates across numerous everyday purchases. (Partner Offer)
At a glance
- 3X Earn unlimited 3X points on restaurants, travel, gas stations, transit, popular streaming services and phone plans.
- 1X Earn 1X points on other purchases
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $200 cash redemption value
- Earn unlimited 3X points on the things that really add up - like restaurants, travel, gas stations, transit, popular streaming services, and phone plans. Plus, earn 1X points on other purchases
The Wells Fargo Autograph card packs a punch for a no-annual-fee product, with an array of bonus categories plus solid perks and straightforward redemption options.
- This card offers 3 points per dollar on various everyday purchases with no annual fee. It also comes with a 20,000-point welcome bonus and 12-month introductory APR offer. Plus, you'll enjoy up to $600 in cellphone protection when you pay your monthly bill with the card. Subject to a $25 deductible.
- Despite the lucrative earning structure, Wells Fargo doesn't offer any ways to maximize your redemptions — you're limited to fixed-value rewards like gift cards and statement credits.
Who is this card good for?
This card can be a great option for someone who wants a simple way to earn bonus rewards on a wide variety of purchases without paying an annual fee.
This card earns 3 points per dollar spent on restaurants, travel, gas stations, transit, popular streaming services and phone plans. Other purchases earn 1 point per dollar.