Best sub-$100 Southwest business card
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Card gives business owners the opportunity to earn and redeem Rapid Rewards points, get valuable airline perks and add employee cards for no additional cost.
At a glance
- 3X Earn 3X points on Southwest Airlines® purchases.
- 2X Earn 2X points on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car partners.
- 2X Earn 2X points on rideshare.
- 1X 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
If Southwest is your airline of choice for your business, you’ll want to open a card that will reward you — and the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Card does just that. This card will help you achieve Southwest elite status faster by granting 1,500 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) for every $10,000 spent on the card.
- 6,000 bonus Southwest points each card anniversary
- Primary rental car insurance
- Lost luggage and trip protection benefits
- No foreign transaction fees
- $99 annual fee isn't for everyone
- Limited to redeeming for Southwest only
Who is this card good for?
This card is ideal for business owners who frequently fly with Southwest but don’t want to pay a high annual fee for an airline card. It can also help jumpstart you to elite status by putting you and your employees’ business spend on the card.
You’ll earn 3 points per dollar on Southwest purchases, 2 points per dollar on Rapid Rewards hotel, rental cars and rideshares, and 1 point per dollar on all other eligible purchases.