Best for Southwest business travelers
If you’re a Southwest flyer and business owner, the Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business card can help you earn bonus points faster for award flights, along with a slew of other airline and travel-related perks. (Partner offer)
At a glance
- 4X Earn 4X points on Southwest® purchases.
- 3X Earn 3X points on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car partners.
- 2X Earn 2X points on rideshare.
- 2X Earn 2X points on social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable, and phone services.
- 1X 1X points on all other purchases.
Business owners can justify the $199 annual fee after they take a look at the mile-long list of benefits that come with this card. For starters, you’ll get 9,000 bonus points each account anniversary that’s worth $135 according to TPG valuations. Additionally, get a free Global Entry or TSA Precheck every five years, up to 365 inflight Wi-Fi credits each year and four annual upgraded boardings when available. Tied together with Chase’s expansive travel and purchase protections, this travel card is a terrific hybrid for business owners and frequent flyers.
- 9,000 points on each cardmember anniversary
- Global Entry/TSA PreCheck credit (up to $100)
- 4 upgraded boardings a year
- $199 annual fee means only those loyal to Southwest will truly benefit
Who is this card good for?
If you benefit from Southwest’s route network or prefer to fly an airline with customer-friendly policies, the Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business card is an excellent choice for business travelers.
You’ll earn 4x on Southwest Airlines purchases, 3x on Rapid Rewards hotel and car partners, 2x on rideshare, 2x for social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable and phone services and 1x on everything else.