Best for earning alternative rewards for travel purchases
The Wander Card from Credit One Bank is a rewarding travel card designed to earn you the most for your travel purchases. And with no foreign transaction fees, the low-annual-fee card is a great option for those looking to travel internationally. (Partner Offer)
At a glance
- 10X Earn 10x points on eligible hotels and car rentals booked through the Credit One Bank travel partner site
- 5X Earn 5x points on eligible travel, dining, and gas
- 1X Earn 1x points on all other purchases
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on eligible purchases in the first 90 days from your account opening and redeem for a $100 statement credit, gift cards, or travel.
- Earn 10x points on eligible hotels and car rentals booked through the Credit One Bank travel site
The revamped Wander Card from Credit One Bank earns cardmembers up to 10 points per dollar spent on eligible travel purchases. With no foreign transaction fees, the card is also great for international travel. However, points earned from this card can only be used at a fixed value, so it may not be the best option for those striving to get maximum value from their rewards.
- This card has no foreign transaction fees and earns up to 10 points per dollar on travel purchases through the Credit One Bank travel partner site.
- While cardholders can earn a significant amount of points on travel purchases, there isn't any way to redeem points from the Wander Card for maximum value (beyond 1 cent per point).
Who is this card good for?
Infrequent travelers or those travelers new to earning travel rewards should consider the Wander Card from Credit One Bank.
This card earns 10 points per dollar on eligible hotels and car rentals booked through the Credit One Bank travel partner site, 5 points per dollar on other eligible travel, dining and gas purchases, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.