Best for frequent travelers with a low credit score
This card is worth considering if you’re looking for a no-annual-fee option to boost your credit score, while earning cash back. But the card’s high APR and minimum deposit requirement will be a turnoff to some.
At a glance
- 5% Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply
- 1.5% Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, everywhere
- No annual or hidden fees, and you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day. See if you're approved in seconds
- Put down a refundable $200 security deposit to get a $200 initial credit line
This secured card offers a better-than-average 1.5% return rate on general purchases, making it a solid, simple option for cardholders, along with no annual fee. But it also carries an extremely low $200 credit limit to start.
- This secured card offers straightforward cash back and helps rebuild credit.
- This card has a hefty security deposit and APR.
Who is this card good for?
This card is ideal if you’re looking for a low-cost way to boost your credit score while earning cash back with no annual fee.
This card offers 1.5 percent cash back on all eligible purchases, plus unlimited 5 percent cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.