This Gorgeous Hotel Suite Gives You Private Access to the Blue Lagoon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Blue Lagoon is one of Iceland’s most popular attractions, and it’s not hard to see why its worth a trip. Thousands of travelers visit the mineral-rich waters every year for the ultimate geothermal spa experience. This spring, the Blue Lagoon welcomes another reason to visit Iceland with The Retreat at Blue Lagoon.
The Retreat at the Blue Lagoon will open its doors on April 1 to travelers looking for a more private and luxurious experience at the ever-popular Blue Lagoon. Located in an 800-year-old lava flow, this retreat offers an underground spa, a mineral-rich lagoon and 62 guest luxury suites.
Designed to bring you closer to nature and the wonders of geothermal seawater, this luxury retreat includes both day and overnight experiences. Overnight guests have the option of five different types of suites—a Moss Junior (with views of the moss-covered landscape), Lava View, Lagoon View, the Moss Suite, and the Lagoon Suite. Each accommodation includes full access to the Retreat spa, and access to the waters of the Blue Lagoon. Some suites, like the Lagoon Suite, offer private lagoon access just steps away from your bed.
The Retreat at Blue Lagoon is currently taking reservations, so use your points and miles to get to Iceland to check it out. Also, be on the lookout for TPG‘s review of the Retreat at The Blue Lagoon.
Featured Image by Jeff Sheldon on Unsplash
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.