This Gorgeous Hotel Suite Gives You Private Access to the Blue Lagoon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Blue Lagoon is one of Iceland’s most popular attractions, and it’s not hard to see why its worth a trip. Thousands of travelers visit the mineral-rich waters every year for the ultimate geothermal spa experience. This spring, the Blue Lagoon welcomes another reason to visit Iceland with The Retreat at Blue Lagoon.
The Retreat at the Blue Lagoon will open its doors on April 1 to travelers looking for a more private and luxurious experience at the ever-popular Blue Lagoon. Located in an 800-year-old lava flow, this retreat offers an underground spa, a mineral-rich lagoon and 62 guest luxury suites.
Designed to bring you closer to nature and the wonders of geothermal seawater, this luxury retreat includes both day and overnight experiences. Overnight guests have the option of five different types of suites—a Moss Junior (with views of the moss-covered landscape), Lava View, Lagoon View, the Moss Suite, and the Lagoon Suite. Each accommodation includes full access to the Retreat spa, and access to the waters of the Blue Lagoon. Some suites, like the Lagoon Suite, offer private lagoon access just steps away from your bed.
The Retreat at Blue Lagoon is currently taking reservations, so use your points and miles to get to Iceland to check it out. Also, be on the lookout for TPG‘s review of the Retreat at The Blue Lagoon.
Featured Image by Jeff Sheldon on Unsplash
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees