WOW Air Brings Back $69 One-Way to Iceland, $89 One-Way to Other European Destinations
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
WOW Air is bringing back its famous $69 one-way flights to Iceland. As part of this promotion, you can find one-way fares from select US cities to Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF) from $69.99 one-way, and to a number of European destinations from $89.99 one-way.
To book as part of this sale at reduced fares, you must be originating in any of the following US cities: Baltimore (BWI), Pittsburgh (PIT), Newark (EWR), Boston (BOS), San Francisco (SFO) or Chicago (ORD). As mentioned, the cheapest one-way fares are to Reykjavik (KEF) for $69.99. However, the following cities are also eligible for reduced fares, starting at $89.99:
- London (LGW)
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Copenhagen (CPH)
- Brussels (BRU)
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- Dublin (DUB)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
In order to get the cheapest fares, travel must be completed between January 17 and April 24, 2018. There’s no telling how long these fares will be around, so it’ll be better to book sooner rather than later. Note that we’re only finding the cheapest fares on round-trip tickets — not one-way.
Here are some examples of what you can purchase:
Baltimore (BWI) to Reykjavik (KEF) for $190 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to Reykjavik (KEF) for $190 round-trip:
Newark (EWR) to Amsterdam (AMS) for $240 round-trip:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Frankfurt (FRA) for $267 round-trip:
San Francisco (SFO) to Reykjavik (KEF) for $350 round-trip:
Keep in mind that WOW Air is a low-cost carrier, meaning you’ll pay fees for things that are usually free. Fees you’ll pay range from meals to seat assignments to checked baggage and more. So, while the fare may seem too good to pass up, keep in mind that if you want to customize your trip, you’ll have to pay even more. Check out what the WOW Air experience was like when TPG‘s Brendan Dorsey flew it.
Featured image by Friðþjófur M. / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees