Watch TPG Try Out Singapore’s Insane New Suites
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week, Singapore Airlines unveiled its new Suites, business-class, premium economy and coach products that will be installed on its fleet of Airbus A380 superjumbos.
Singapore was already known for having a great hard product but it’s once again upped the ante — especially with the insane new first-class suite which very well could end up being one of the best ways to fly, period. The A380s will feature six Suites that give Etihad’s Residence a run for its money. Each features a 32-inch TV, doors that fully close, a 21-inch wide swiveling recliner seat and a separate bed. And if you’re traveling with a companion you can combine two of the suites together to create a cabin with a double bed.
TPG himself was in Singapore for the airline’s unveiling event and had the opportunity to try out the Suites along with the rest of the new offerings, including business class. All in all, he was impressed — even with economy!
These new products will debut on board one of the carrier’s new A380s on its Singapore (SIN) to Sydney (SYD) route on December 18 and some seats, maybe even the Suite if you’re lucky, are able to be booked with miles. We don’t know yet when we will see the new seats on any US routes.
Experience all the different seats with TPG in the video below:
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee