Earn Up to 50,000 Points Per Year With Hyatt Credit Card Referrals [Targeted]
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Several months ago, Hyatt and Chase altered the sign-up bonus for the Hyatt Credit Card. In the past, you earned two free nights at any Hyatt property worldwide after meeting the spend requirement, though the current offer is 40,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of account opening.
Now, there’s a new way to earn a significant amount of bonus points on top of that sign-up bonus. If you’re targeted for this offer, you can earn up to 50,000 bonus points for referring friends to the card. You’ll receive 10,000 bonus points for each referral that is approved for the card. Note that you can earn a maximum of 50,000 points for referrals per year.
Based on TPG’s latest valuations, each batch of 10,000 points is worth $180, which is a pretty great value already, and if you’re able to maximize the promotion and earn all 50,000 points, you’d get a value of $900. Thanks to Hyatt’s generous award chart, those points can get you two nights at one of the chain’s top properties, the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
If you’re a Hyatt credit cardmember and are targeted for this offer, you should be receiving an email today (November 9). Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox, as it’s definitely worth putting in the effort to refer friends or family. If you’re targeted, you’ll be able to invite them to apply via Twitter, email or a personalized link. Those whom you refer will be offered the current sign-up bonus of 40,000 points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of account opening.
Were you targeted for this offer from Hyatt and Chase?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.