Chase Offering Bonus Ultimate Rewards Points for Mobile Wallet Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
The Altitude Reserve Card from U.S. Bank offers customers an unusual perk — bonus points for mobile wallet purchases — and now Chase is doing the same. Through November 4, 2017, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve and Sapphire cardholders will be eligible to earn one bonus point per $1 spent on mobile wallet purchases, up to 1,500 bonus points.
All mobile wallet purchases are eligible when processed through Apple Pay, Android Pay, Chase Pay and Samsung Pay, including purchases made by authorized users.
TPG values Ultimate Rewards points at 2.2 cents apiece, so you have an opportunity to earn a bonus worth up to $33 through this promotion — hardly earth-shattering, but worth a bit of effort nonetheless.
This bonus offer is on top of any category bonuses available through your card. So if you make a travel or dining purchase through a mobile wallet using your Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, you’ll earn a total of 4 points per dollar on the first $1,500 spent through November 4. Not a bad deal!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.