Chase Offering Bonus Ultimate Rewards Points for Mobile Wallet Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
The Altitude Reserve Card from U.S. Bank offers customers an unusual perk — bonus points for mobile wallet purchases — and now Chase is doing the same. Through November 4, 2017, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve and Sapphire cardholders will be eligible to earn one bonus point per $1 spent on mobile wallet purchases, up to 1,500 bonus points.
All mobile wallet purchases are eligible when processed through Apple Pay, Android Pay, Chase Pay and Samsung Pay, including purchases made by authorized users.
TPG values Ultimate Rewards points at 2.2 cents apiece, so you have an opportunity to earn a bonus worth up to $33 through this promotion — hardly earth-shattering, but worth a bit of effort nonetheless.
This bonus offer is on top of any category bonuses available through your card. So if you make a travel or dining purchase through a mobile wallet using your Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, you’ll earn a total of 4 points per dollar on the first $1,500 spent through November 4. Not a bad deal!
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees