Tip: Search AwardHacker for Your Next Flight Redemption
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
AwardHacker’s interface is simple. You input where you want to go, if it’s one-way or round-trip, what class of service you want to travel in and how many stops you’re willing to make. Plus, you can further personalize your results by selecting what point or mile currencies you have.
Say you’re interested in traveling from New York to Paris round-trip in business class and have too many Chase Ultimate Rewards points that you don’t know what to do with. You could enter all of your selections, allow AwardHacker to conduct its search and then get your options. Then, if you’re interested in one of the results, the site will show you the steps you need to take in order to redeem your points for that award.
There are some downsides to AwardHacker, but thankfully, it’s trying to add new features. For example, after running a search, you won’t be able to see the fuel surcharges and tax information for your award ticket or when there is availability. On the plus side, AwardHacker plans to continue adding more frequent flyer programs to its system to expand search results.
Featured image by Hero Image via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.