This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
AwardHacker’s interface is simple. You input where you want to go, if it’s one-way or round-trip, what class of service you want to travel in and how many stops you’re willing to make. Plus, you can further personalize your results by selecting what point or mile currencies you have.
Say you’re interested in traveling from New York to Paris round-trip in business class and have too many Chase Ultimate Rewards points that you don’t know what to do with. You could enter all of your selections, allow AwardHacker to conduct its search and then get your options. Then, if you’re interested in one of the results, the site will show you the steps you need to take in order to redeem your points for that award.
There are some downsides to AwardHacker, but thankfully, it’s trying to add new features. For example, after running a search, you won’t be able to see the fuel surcharges and tax information for your award ticket or when there is availability. On the plus side, AwardHacker plans to continue adding more frequent flyer programs to its system to expand search results.
Featured image by Hero Image via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards