Register to Save $20 on Your Next Whole Foods Purchase of $50 or More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you’re a Hyatt Credit Card holder and do your shopping at Whole Foods, you’re in luck. Cardholders can register for a new promotion with the grocery chain to get a $20 statement credit on your next purchase of $50 or more.
In order to get the $20 statement credit, you must first register your card for the promotion on this website. You’ll need to enter your card details and phone number. Then, once registered, you just need to shop at Whole Foods and make a single purchase of $50 or more with your Hyatt Card by September 25, 2017 in order to qualify for the $20 statement credit.
Once you’ve successfully made the purchase, the $20 statement credit will post to your account within 5-10 days. This offer is good for in-store purchases at all Whole Foods Market stores in the US. Online purchases and those made through Instacart are not eligible.
This is a great deal if you’re a Whole Foods shopper and have the Hyatt Card in your wallet. It’s easy to register, and the $50 minimum threshold is pretty generous for the $20 in statement credits you’ll get in return — especially considering the store’s notoriously steep prices.
Featured image courtesy of Boston Globe via Getty Images.
H/T: Running With Miles
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.