This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Hyatt Credit Card holder and do your shopping at Whole Foods, you’re in luck. Cardholders can register for a new promotion with the grocery chain to get a $20 statement credit on your next purchase of $50 or more.
In order to get the $20 statement credit, you must first register your card for the promotion on this website. You’ll need to enter your card details and phone number. Then, once registered, you just need to shop at Whole Foods and make a single purchase of $50 or more with your Hyatt Card by September 25, 2017 in order to qualify for the $20 statement credit.
Once you’ve successfully made the purchase, the $20 statement credit will post to your account within 5-10 days. This offer is good for in-store purchases at all Whole Foods Market stores in the US. Online purchases and those made through Instacart are not eligible.
This is a great deal if you’re a Whole Foods shopper and have the Hyatt Card in your wallet. It’s easy to register, and the $50 minimum threshold is pretty generous for the $20 in statement credits you’ll get in return — especially considering the store’s notoriously steep prices.
Featured image courtesy of Boston Globe via Getty Images.
H/T: Running With Miles
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards