This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Hyatt Credit Card holder and do your shopping at Whole Foods, you’re in luck. Cardholders can register for a new promotion with the grocery chain to get a $20 statement credit on your next purchase of $50 or more.
In order to get the $20 statement credit, you must first register your card for the promotion on this website. You’ll need to enter your card details and phone number. Then, once registered, you just need to shop at Whole Foods and make a single purchase of $50 or more with your Hyatt Card by September 25, 2017 in order to qualify for the $20 statement credit.
Once you’ve successfully made the purchase, the $20 statement credit will post to your account within 5-10 days. This offer is good for in-store purchases at all Whole Foods Market stores in the US. Online purchases and those made through Instacart are not eligible.
This is a great deal if you’re a Whole Foods shopper and have the Hyatt Card in your wallet. It’s easy to register, and the $50 minimum threshold is pretty generous for the $20 in statement credits you’ll get in return — especially considering the store’s notoriously steep prices.
Featured image courtesy of Boston Globe via Getty Images.
H/T: Running With Miles
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards