This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Hyatt Credit Card holder and do your shopping at Whole Foods, you’re in luck. Cardholders can register for a new promotion with the grocery chain to get a $20 statement credit on your next purchase of $50 or more.
In order to get the $20 statement credit, you must first register your card for the promotion on this website. You’ll need to enter your card details and phone number. Then, once registered, you just need to shop at Whole Foods and make a single purchase of $50 or more with your Hyatt Card by September 25, 2017 in order to qualify for the $20 statement credit.
Once you’ve successfully made the purchase, the $20 statement credit will post to your account within 5-10 days. This offer is good for in-store purchases at all Whole Foods Market stores in the US. Online purchases and those made through Instacart are not eligible.
This is a great deal if you’re a Whole Foods shopper and have the Hyatt Card in your wallet. It’s easy to register, and the $50 minimum threshold is pretty generous for the $20 in statement credits you’ll get in return — especially considering the store’s notoriously steep prices.
Featured image courtesy of Boston Globe via Getty Images.
H/T: Running With Miles
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees