This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Hyatt Credit Card holder and do your shopping at Whole Foods, you’re in luck. Cardholders can register for a new promotion with the grocery chain to get a $20 statement credit on your next purchase of $50 or more.
In order to get the $20 statement credit, you must first register your card for the promotion on this website. You’ll need to enter your card details and phone number. Then, once registered, you just need to shop at Whole Foods and make a single purchase of $50 or more with your Hyatt Card by September 25, 2017 in order to qualify for the $20 statement credit.
Once you’ve successfully made the purchase, the $20 statement credit will post to your account within 5-10 days. This offer is good for in-store purchases at all Whole Foods Market stores in the US. Online purchases and those made through Instacart are not eligible.
This is a great deal if you’re a Whole Foods shopper and have the Hyatt Card in your wallet. It’s easy to register, and the $50 minimum threshold is pretty generous for the $20 in statement credits you’ll get in return — especially considering the store’s notoriously steep prices.
Featured image courtesy of Boston Globe via Getty Images.
H/T: Running With Miles
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees