Save $30 on a $150+ Marriott Stay With Amex Offers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Through October 31, 2017, American Express cardholders can save $30 on their next Marriott stay of $150 or more, thanks to this Amex Offer.
This promo is available both through your account if you were targeted and on Twitter, which means you don’t need to have been targeted. However, you do need to make sure your card is connected with Twitter and add the offer by tweeting @AmexOffers with the #AmexMarriott tag. Once you’ve received a response from @AmexOffers, letting you know that the offer has been added to your connected card, you’ll be able to take advantage and save on your next stay.
— American Express (@AmericanExpress) July 10, 2017
The offer is good for one $30 statement credit per card when you spend $150+ on room rate and room charges by October 31, 2017. Unfortunately, the offer is only valid for Marriott properties in the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, meaning no international stays are eligible. In addition, the offer is not eligible for JW Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, AC Hotels by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, TownePlace Suites, Bulgari, EDITION Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance, Delta, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Gaylord Hotels, Protea, Moxy or Starwood properties.
Though only one brand is eligible, most Amex cardholders are can take advantage of this offer as long as your card is connected via Twitter and you get a reply from @AmexOffers. If you’re planning an upcoming stay at a Marriott property, this is a quick and easy way to save a bit of cash on your stay. Plus, if your stay will cost much more than $150, it would be worthwhile to connect multiple cards to the offer and pay for the stay in increments so each card will save you the $30.
Featured image of the New York Marriott Marquis courtesy of Marriott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees