Save $30 on a $150+ Marriott Stay With Amex Offers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Through October 31, 2017, American Express cardholders can save $30 on their next Marriott stay of $150 or more, thanks to this Amex Offer.
This promo is available both through your account if you were targeted and on Twitter, which means you don’t need to have been targeted. However, you do need to make sure your card is connected with Twitter and add the offer by tweeting @AmexOffers with the #AmexMarriott tag. Once you’ve received a response from @AmexOffers, letting you know that the offer has been added to your connected card, you’ll be able to take advantage and save on your next stay.
— American Express (@AmericanExpress) July 10, 2017
The offer is good for one $30 statement credit per card when you spend $150+ on room rate and room charges by October 31, 2017. Unfortunately, the offer is only valid for Marriott properties in the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, meaning no international stays are eligible. In addition, the offer is not eligible for JW Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, AC Hotels by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, TownePlace Suites, Bulgari, EDITION Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance, Delta, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Gaylord Hotels, Protea, Moxy or Starwood properties.
Though only one brand is eligible, most Amex cardholders are can take advantage of this offer as long as your card is connected via Twitter and you get a reply from @AmexOffers. If you’re planning an upcoming stay at a Marriott property, this is a quick and easy way to save a bit of cash on your stay. Plus, if your stay will cost much more than $150, it would be worthwhile to connect multiple cards to the offer and pay for the stay in increments so each card will save you the $30.
Featured image of the New York Marriott Marquis courtesy of Marriott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.