This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Through October 31, 2017, American Express cardholders can save $30 on their next Marriott stay of $150 or more, thanks to this Amex Offer.
This promo is available both through your account if you were targeted and on Twitter, which means you don’t need to have been targeted. However, you do need to make sure your card is connected with Twitter and add the offer by tweeting @AmexOffers with the #AmexMarriott tag. Once you’ve received a response from @AmexOffers, letting you know that the offer has been added to your connected card, you’ll be able to take advantage and save on your next stay.
— American Express (@AmericanExpress) July 10, 2017
The offer is good for one $30 statement credit per card when you spend $150+ on room rate and room charges by October 31, 2017. Unfortunately, the offer is only valid for Marriott properties in the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, meaning no international stays are eligible. In addition, the offer is not eligible for JW Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, AC Hotels by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, TownePlace Suites, Bulgari, EDITION Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance, Delta, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Gaylord Hotels, Protea, Moxy or Starwood properties.
Though only one brand is eligible, most Amex cardholders are can take advantage of this offer as long as your card is connected via Twitter and you get a reply from @AmexOffers. If you’re planning an upcoming stay at a Marriott property, this is a quick and easy way to save a bit of cash on your stay. Plus, if your stay will cost much more than $150, it would be worthwhile to connect multiple cards to the offer and pay for the stay in increments so each card will save you the $30.
Featured image of the New York Marriott Marquis courtesy of Marriott.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards