Artificial Intelligence Can Now Plan Your Next JetBlue Vacation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is taking vacation planning to the next level. Today, JetBlue Vacations announced that it’s teaming up with Utrip to give customers a way to plan their personalized vacation with artificial intelligence technology. There are a variety of options for AI trip planning, letting you sort your vacation hour-by-hour, complete with everything from flights to hotels, activities and more.
The new trip planning portal that uses AI technology is now available through JetBlue Vacations. In order to get your personalized and unique trip, you’ll need to let the system know where you want to go and when you’d like to travel.
You’ll then be instructed to answer some questions in order for the system to recognize what it is you like to do while on vacation. Prefer luxury over a budget trip? Personalize that in your profile. Would you much rather go shopping than to a sporting event? Let the AI technology know and it’ll take that information into account when planning your adventure.
Once the system has planned your perfect vacation, you can book it right from the JetBlue Vacations site.
This is a pretty neat development from JetBlue Vacations in conjunction with Utrip, a company that curates databases of more than 150 destinations by local experts. Creating your dream vacation could be even easier than ever.
This is just the latest innovation from JetBlue. Last month, the company announced it was set to become the first US airline to test facial-recognition technology in lieu of checking boarding passes and IDs — that pilot kicked off on a Boston-Aruba flight yesterday. JetBlue is clearly aiming to be one of the guiding forces toward the future of travel and technology.
Featured image courtesy of Robert Alexander via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.