Disney Parks Offers Cheaper Tickets With 4-Park Package Deal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For many families, nothing can compare to a summer trip into Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Now Disney’s making those pricey aspirations a little cheaper with a limited-time “4-Park Magic Ticket” package. First reported by Orlando’s NBC affiliate, the package is priced at $316 for adults and $296 (plus tax) for children ages three to nine, and it grants holders access to four parks on four separate days. That breaks down to a daily ticket rate of $79 and $74, respectively — well below Disney’s normal $115 entrance fee.
The package deal is on sale until July 30, 2017 and is valid through September 30, 2017. The four tickets must be used within 14 days of first admission or they will expire.
The move may be Disney’s way to fight back against reports of falling global attendance in 2016, an odd trend for the premier theme parks. Last year was so bad that even legendary Magic Kingdom, the most visited theme park in the entire world, felt a decline. Analysts said that the fall was due in large part to Disney’s 20% price spike, a move that the entertainment giant made to limit overcrowding in its parks. Perhaps the strategy was a little too effective.
If you do decide to jump on the 4-Park Magic Ticket deal, maximize your savings with some good old TPG pointers, including this how-to guide from 2015. Some of the credit card and hotel deals mentioned in the post may no longer be valid, but you’ll still catch come cash-saving knowledge from the post.
Featured image of Cinderella’s castle courtesy of Brazil Photo Press via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.