Disney Parks Offers Cheaper Tickets With 4-Park Package Deal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For many families, nothing can compare to a summer trip into Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Now Disney’s making those pricey aspirations a little cheaper with a limited-time “4-Park Magic Ticket” package. First reported by Orlando’s NBC affiliate, the package is priced at $316 for adults and $296 (plus tax) for children ages three to nine, and it grants holders access to four parks on four separate days. That breaks down to a daily ticket rate of $79 and $74, respectively — well below Disney’s normal $115 entrance fee.
The package deal is on sale until July 30, 2017 and is valid through September 30, 2017. The four tickets must be used within 14 days of first admission or they will expire.
The move may be Disney’s way to fight back against reports of falling global attendance in 2016, an odd trend for the premier theme parks. Last year was so bad that even legendary Magic Kingdom, the most visited theme park in the entire world, felt a decline. Analysts said that the fall was due in large part to Disney’s 20% price spike, a move that the entertainment giant made to limit overcrowding in its parks. Perhaps the strategy was a little too effective.
If you do decide to jump on the 4-Park Magic Ticket deal, maximize your savings with some good old TPG pointers, including this how-to guide from 2015. Some of the credit card and hotel deals mentioned in the post may no longer be valid, but you’ll still catch come cash-saving knowledge from the post.
Featured image of Cinderella’s castle courtesy of Brazil Photo Press via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees