Disney Parks Offers Cheaper Tickets With 4-Park Package Deal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For many families, nothing can compare to a summer trip into Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Now Disney’s making those pricey aspirations a little cheaper with a limited-time “4-Park Magic Ticket” package. First reported by Orlando’s NBC affiliate, the package is priced at $316 for adults and $296 (plus tax) for children ages three to nine, and it grants holders access to four parks on four separate days. That breaks down to a daily ticket rate of $79 and $74, respectively — well below Disney’s normal $115 entrance fee.
The package deal is on sale until July 30, 2017 and is valid through September 30, 2017. The four tickets must be used within 14 days of first admission or they will expire.
The move may be Disney’s way to fight back against reports of falling global attendance in 2016, an odd trend for the premier theme parks. Last year was so bad that even legendary Magic Kingdom, the most visited theme park in the entire world, felt a decline. Analysts said that the fall was due in large part to Disney’s 20% price spike, a move that the entertainment giant made to limit overcrowding in its parks. Perhaps the strategy was a little too effective.
If you do decide to jump on the 4-Park Magic Ticket deal, maximize your savings with some good old TPG pointers, including this how-to guide from 2015. Some of the credit card and hotel deals mentioned in the post may no longer be valid, but you’ll still catch come cash-saving knowledge from the post.
Featured image of Cinderella’s castle courtesy of Brazil Photo Press via Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee