Disney Parks Offers Cheaper Tickets With 4-Park Package Deal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For many families, nothing can compare to a summer trip into Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Now Disney’s making those pricey aspirations a little cheaper with a limited-time “4-Park Magic Ticket” package. First reported by Orlando’s NBC affiliate, the package is priced at $316 for adults and $296 (plus tax) for children ages three to nine, and it grants holders access to four parks on four separate days. That breaks down to a daily ticket rate of $79 and $74, respectively — well below Disney’s normal $115 entrance fee.
The package deal is on sale until July 30, 2017 and is valid through September 30, 2017. The four tickets must be used within 14 days of first admission or they will expire.
The move may be Disney’s way to fight back against reports of falling global attendance in 2016, an odd trend for the premier theme parks. Last year was so bad that even legendary Magic Kingdom, the most visited theme park in the entire world, felt a decline. Analysts said that the fall was due in large part to Disney’s 20% price spike, a move that the entertainment giant made to limit overcrowding in its parks. Perhaps the strategy was a little too effective.
If you do decide to jump on the 4-Park Magic Ticket deal, maximize your savings with some good old TPG pointers, including this how-to guide from 2015. Some of the credit card and hotel deals mentioned in the post may no longer be valid, but you’ll still catch come cash-saving knowledge from the post.
Featured image of Cinderella’s castle courtesy of Brazil Photo Press via Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.