Earn 2x Delta SkyBonus Points on Travel Between Atlanta and Seoul
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Delta SkyBonus program is running a promotion in which members can earn double points on flights on a select route. Following Delta’s launch of a new, daily nonstop flight between Atlanta (ATL) and Seoul (ICN), the carrier is now offering double SkyBonus points when business travelers fly with Delta on that route.
Between now and September 30, 2017, you’ll earn the double SkyBonus points if you (or your employees) fly any Delta-marketed flight between ATL and ICN. In addition, during that same period, if you or your employees fly one round-trip in Delta One between the two cities, you’ll earn an additional 20,000 SkyBonus points. Your travel can include segments beyond ATL and ICN, but in order to qualify for the bonus points, there must be a nonstop segment between the two cities.
In order to take advantage of the 2x points earning and the potential to earn an additional 20,000 points, your company must register prior to purchasing a ticket. To register, log in to your SkyBonus account, select the My SkyBonus tab and choose the Promotions option. Then, select the ATL and ICN option from the list of current SkyBonus promotions. In order to earn the bonus points, you must register and fly by September 30, 2017.
Keep in mind that this is not for all travel and SkyMiles members are not eligible — this promo is for SkyBonus members only. As a reminder, SkyBonus is Delta’s business program and is completely separate from the consumer SkyMiles program. With SkyBonus, companies earn between 1-10 points per dollar spent on employee airfare. The points earned can then be redeemed for things like award travel. Even if you don’t travel often for business, it’s always a good idea to sign up for business frequent flyer programs, as you’ll continue to earn for your personal frequent flyer account and also for your business.
Featured image courtesy of James D. Morgan via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees