Earn 2x Delta SkyBonus Points on Travel Between Atlanta and Seoul
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Delta SkyBonus program is running a promotion in which members can earn double points on flights on a select route. Following Delta’s launch of a new, daily nonstop flight between Atlanta (ATL) and Seoul (ICN), the carrier is now offering double SkyBonus points when business travelers fly with Delta on that route.
Between now and September 30, 2017, you’ll earn the double SkyBonus points if you (or your employees) fly any Delta-marketed flight between ATL and ICN. In addition, during that same period, if you or your employees fly one round-trip in Delta One between the two cities, you’ll earn an additional 20,000 SkyBonus points. Your travel can include segments beyond ATL and ICN, but in order to qualify for the bonus points, there must be a nonstop segment between the two cities.
In order to take advantage of the 2x points earning and the potential to earn an additional 20,000 points, your company must register prior to purchasing a ticket. To register, log in to your SkyBonus account, select the My SkyBonus tab and choose the Promotions option. Then, select the ATL and ICN option from the list of current SkyBonus promotions. In order to earn the bonus points, you must register and fly by September 30, 2017.
Keep in mind that this is not for all travel and SkyMiles members are not eligible — this promo is for SkyBonus members only. As a reminder, SkyBonus is Delta’s business program and is completely separate from the consumer SkyMiles program. With SkyBonus, companies earn between 1-10 points per dollar spent on employee airfare. The points earned can then be redeemed for things like award travel. Even if you don’t travel often for business, it’s always a good idea to sign up for business frequent flyer programs, as you’ll continue to earn for your personal frequent flyer account and also for your business.
Featured image courtesy of James D. Morgan via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.