This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Delta SkyBonus program is running a promotion in which members can earn double points on flights on a select route. Following Delta’s launch of a new, daily nonstop flight between Atlanta (ATL) and Seoul (ICN), the carrier is now offering double SkyBonus points when business travelers fly with Delta on that route.
Between now and September 30, 2017, you’ll earn the double SkyBonus points if you (or your employees) fly any Delta-marketed flight between ATL and ICN. In addition, during that same period, if you or your employees fly one round-trip in Delta One between the two cities, you’ll earn an additional 20,000 SkyBonus points. Your travel can include segments beyond ATL and ICN, but in order to qualify for the bonus points, there must be a nonstop segment between the two cities.
In order to take advantage of the 2x points earning and the potential to earn an additional 20,000 points, your company must register prior to purchasing a ticket. To register, log in to your SkyBonus account, select the My SkyBonus tab and choose the Promotions option. Then, select the ATL and ICN option from the list of current SkyBonus promotions. In order to earn the bonus points, you must register and fly by September 30, 2017.
Keep in mind that this is not for all travel and SkyMiles members are not eligible — this promo is for SkyBonus members only. As a reminder, SkyBonus is Delta’s business program and is completely separate from the consumer SkyMiles program. With SkyBonus, companies earn between 1-10 points per dollar spent on employee airfare. The points earned can then be redeemed for things like award travel. Even if you don’t travel often for business, it’s always a good idea to sign up for business frequent flyer programs, as you’ll continue to earn for your personal frequent flyer account and also for your business.
Featured image courtesy of James D. Morgan via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees