This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Delta SkyBonus program is running a promotion in which members can earn double points on flights on a select route. Following Delta’s launch of a new, daily nonstop flight between Atlanta (ATL) and Seoul (ICN), the carrier is now offering double SkyBonus points when business travelers fly with Delta on that route.
Between now and September 30, 2017, you’ll earn the double SkyBonus points if you (or your employees) fly any Delta-marketed flight between ATL and ICN. In addition, during that same period, if you or your employees fly one round-trip in Delta One between the two cities, you’ll earn an additional 20,000 SkyBonus points. Your travel can include segments beyond ATL and ICN, but in order to qualify for the bonus points, there must be a nonstop segment between the two cities.
In order to take advantage of the 2x points earning and the potential to earn an additional 20,000 points, your company must register prior to purchasing a ticket. To register, log in to your SkyBonus account, select the My SkyBonus tab and choose the Promotions option. Then, select the ATL and ICN option from the list of current SkyBonus promotions. In order to earn the bonus points, you must register and fly by September 30, 2017.
Keep in mind that this is not for all travel and SkyMiles members are not eligible — this promo is for SkyBonus members only. As a reminder, SkyBonus is Delta’s business program and is completely separate from the consumer SkyMiles program. With SkyBonus, companies earn between 1-10 points per dollar spent on employee airfare. The points earned can then be redeemed for things like award travel. Even if you don’t travel often for business, it’s always a good idea to sign up for business frequent flyer programs, as you’ll continue to earn for your personal frequent flyer account and also for your business.
Featured image courtesy of James D. Morgan via Getty Images.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees