Visit Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia With an Amazing Package From Air Tahiti Nui
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the past, Air Tahiti Nui has offered those looking to get away to the far-away French Polynesian island of Tahiti some pretty incredible bundled deals, and this one is no different. With the carrier’s latest sale, you can visit two countries (Tahiti and New Zealand) and get three nights in a hotel in Tahiti for free — starting at $1,048 per person — or add an extra stop in Sydney (SYD) for an extra $267 per person.
The best part about this promotion is that it includes a free three-night stay at either the Le Meridien Tahiti or the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa — the latter comes with an additional charge of $100 per person, per night. Originating in Los Angeles (LAX), you can fly to Tahiti (PPT) and then on to Auckland (AKL) before returning to LAX via PPT. You can also add a stop in Sydney (SYD) for an additional $267 per person. The LAX-PPT route (in both directions) is operated by Air Tahiti Nui and the PPT-AKL route is also operated by Air Tahiti Nui. If you choose to add the SYD option, you’ll have a choice of either Emirates or Qantas on that leg.
The sale is valid for travel between June 1-July 7, 2017 and August 13, 2017-March 31, 2018. In addition of the period of a little more than a month between July 8 and August 12, there’s also a blackout period from December 15, 2017-January 19, 2018. You must purchase the package by May 30, 2017, and if you book by May 22, you’ll get a free American breakfast at the hotel in Tahiti.
To book this deal, you’ll need to call Air Tahiti Nui at (855) 837-9669 and mention the promotion. Give the representative the exact dates you’re looking to travel — it could help to expedite the process if you have flight numbers picked out in advance. You’re allowed a free 24-hour hold, which would allow you to secure your dates before they sell out.
Remember, you can maximize your booking by using a card that’ll earn you additional points for travel purchases, such as the Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel).
Featured image courtesy of Samantha T. Photography via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.