Visit Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia With an Amazing Package From Air Tahiti Nui
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the past, Air Tahiti Nui has offered those looking to get away to the far-away French Polynesian island of Tahiti some pretty incredible bundled deals, and this one is no different. With the carrier’s latest sale, you can visit two countries (Tahiti and New Zealand) and get three nights in a hotel in Tahiti for free — starting at $1,048 per person — or add an extra stop in Sydney (SYD) for an extra $267 per person.
The best part about this promotion is that it includes a free three-night stay at either the Le Meridien Tahiti or the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa — the latter comes with an additional charge of $100 per person, per night. Originating in Los Angeles (LAX), you can fly to Tahiti (PPT) and then on to Auckland (AKL) before returning to LAX via PPT. You can also add a stop in Sydney (SYD) for an additional $267 per person. The LAX-PPT route (in both directions) is operated by Air Tahiti Nui and the PPT-AKL route is also operated by Air Tahiti Nui. If you choose to add the SYD option, you’ll have a choice of either Emirates or Qantas on that leg.
The sale is valid for travel between June 1-July 7, 2017 and August 13, 2017-March 31, 2018. In addition of the period of a little more than a month between July 8 and August 12, there’s also a blackout period from December 15, 2017-January 19, 2018. You must purchase the package by May 30, 2017, and if you book by May 22, you’ll get a free American breakfast at the hotel in Tahiti.
To book this deal, you’ll need to call Air Tahiti Nui at (855) 837-9669 and mention the promotion. Give the representative the exact dates you’re looking to travel — it could help to expedite the process if you have flight numbers picked out in advance. You’re allowed a free 24-hour hold, which would allow you to secure your dates before they sell out.
Remember, you can maximize your booking by using a card that’ll earn you additional points for travel purchases, such as the Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel).
Featured image courtesy of Samantha T. Photography via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees