This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
About a year ago, JetBlue shared the details of a major expansion of its beloved Mint product to many more transcontinental and Caribbean routes. Though you’ve been able to book Mint seats on flights between Fort Lauderdale (FLL) and Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO), the airline hadn’t released any other information on when the rest of the routes would be available — until now.
Today, JetBlue has shared when you’ll (finally) be able to fly Mint on the following routes:
- New York (JFK) to Las Vegas (LAS) — first Mint seats available November 6, 2017; available as of November 10 on a second daily flight
- New York (JFK) to San Diego (SAN) — first Mint seats available August 15, 2017; available as of October 10 on a second daily flight
- Boston (BOS) to San Diego (SAN) — first Mint seats available December 10, 2017; available as of December 20 on a second daily flight
The carrier is staggering the rollout of planes equipped with Mint seats on these routes, so if you’re planning to book a ticket before the premium product is available on the second daily frequency, make sure that you’re selecting the correct flight. Here are some sample prices we’ve found in cash (and TrueBlue points) for each of the new routes that are bookable:
New York (JFK) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $1,098 or 83,000 points + $11 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to San Diego (SAN) for $1,196 or 90,600 points + $11 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to San Diego (SAN) for $1,096 or 82,800 points + $11 round-trip:
You’re not yet able to book Mint seats on the carrier’s flights between Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) and Seattle (SEA), though those two routes were highlighted in last year’s announcement of the premium expansion.
Are you planning on booking a Mint seat on any of these routes?
H/T: USA Today
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Earn unlimited 10x miles on hotel stays booked and paid through hotels.com/venture. Pair that with the Hotels.com Rewards program and you'll essentially be getting 20% off of hotel bookings! With the 50,000 mile sign-up bonus you can get up to $700 in value based on TPG's most recent valuations and you'll have the flexibility to transfer those miles to participating airline partners or redeem those miles on any purchase for airfare, hotel stays, car rentals and more.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
- Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that