Tip: Use SeatGuru to Check Your Seats and Plane Before Flying
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
SeatGuru is a site that allows you to see what your aircraft is like before you even step on board — for free. It can be an extremely useful tool when choosing an airline, particular route or selecting the perfect seat, as you’ll get to see the configuration and features of your aircraft.
There are a variety of ways you can use the site to your advantage. If you’ve already booked a flight, you can check to get the details of your seat or use it to decide which seat to reserve. When you plug in your airline, flight number and travel date, SeatGuru will retrieve the aircraft type and arrangement, allowing you to view the exact seat pitch and width measurements, in-flight amenities, user reviews, photos and more.
Another way to utilize SeatGuru is to look at the comparison charts to help you decide which airline or aircraft to fly based on your needs. Each chart is categorized by airline and aircraft, comparing seat pitch and width, power options, entertainment, Wi-Fi and more. This can be especially useful if you’re a tall and need a certain amount of seat pitch or are traveling for business and need to have Wi-Fi or charging outlets available.
Using SeatGuru is an easy way to ensure you have the best and most comfortable seat possible, so make sure to check it before traveling or booking.
Featured image courtesy of Image Source via Getty.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.