This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Las Vegas hotels are already some of the worst offenders when it comes to ridiculous resort fees — the bad news is they’ll soon be more expensive at 10 Sin City properties owned by Caesars Entertainment, which actually just raised its fees last year.
After the latest hike goes into effect on March 1, Caesars Palace (and Nobu Hotel), The Cromwell, Paris Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino will charge $39.68 (including taxes) per night. Bally’s, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, the LINQ Hotel & Casino and the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will charge $34.01 (including taxes) per night.
The nearly-$40 per day resort fees you’ll find at the higher-end properties mentioned above are almost on par with those of The Palazzo, currently among the highest resort fees in Sin City. According to a Caesars Entertainment spokesperson, premium Wi-Fi access is among the many amenities covered by these resort fees, a move that better aligns the properties against the competition.
Note that if you have FoundersCard, you’ll get Diamond status in the Total Rewards program, which is used by Caesars properties in Las Vegas. A huge perk of this status level is that it waives resort fees at all Caesars properties, which could represent a great savings considering how resort fees are increasing consistently.
What’s the worst resort fee you’ve ever paid?
H/T: Las Vegas Now
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees