Resort Fees Set to Increase at 10 Las Vegas Properties
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Las Vegas hotels are already some of the worst offenders when it comes to ridiculous resort fees — the bad news is they’ll soon be more expensive at 10 Sin City properties owned by Caesars Entertainment, which actually just raised its fees last year.
After the latest hike goes into effect on March 1, Caesars Palace (and Nobu Hotel), The Cromwell, Paris Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino will charge $39.68 (including taxes) per night. Bally’s, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, the LINQ Hotel & Casino and the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will charge $34.01 (including taxes) per night.
The nearly-$40 per day resort fees you’ll find at the higher-end properties mentioned above are almost on par with those of The Palazzo, currently among the highest resort fees in Sin City. According to a Caesars Entertainment spokesperson, premium Wi-Fi access is among the many amenities covered by these resort fees, a move that better aligns the properties against the competition.
Note that if you have FoundersCard, you’ll get Diamond status in the Total Rewards program, which is used by Caesars properties in Las Vegas. A huge perk of this status level is that it waives resort fees at all Caesars properties, which could represent a great savings considering how resort fees are increasing consistently.
What’s the worst resort fee you’ve ever paid?
H/T: Las Vegas Now
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.