Earn 2,000 HHonors Points per Night With Hilton’s Latest Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express
Update 2/1/17: You can click here to register for this promotion.
Beginning February 1, 2017, you’ll be eligible to earn 2,000 bonus Hilton Honors points per night for every stay at more than 4,700 hotels around the world. This latest promotion from Hilton is a quick and easy way to earn some bonus points on your next stay.
The promotion runs from February 1 through April 30, 2017, so your stay(s) must be completed during that time. You’ll earn 2,000 points for each night of each stay, and there’s no minimum stay requirement or a cap on how many points you can earn. Note that you must register for the promotion in order to take advantage, however, the promotion page is not yet active on Hilton’s website. Stay tuned to TPG, and we’ll be sure to let you know when it’s active so you can register.
This is a pretty simple promotion, and there are few limiting terms. Award stays on their own are not eligible for the promotion, but if you have eligible incidental folio charges that come up during your award stay, you’ll then be able to earn the 2,000 bonus points per night. In addition, existing reservations do count toward the promotion as long as the stay falls between February 1 and April 30, 2017, and you register prior to checkout.
Compared to Hilton’s current promotion, this 2,000 bonus points offer could give you even more value. For every night you stay at an eligible property, you’ll get the 2,000 Honors points, which are worth $10 based on TPG’s most recent valuations. When stacked with the regular earning and any bonus earning for elite status, credit card used and more, you could really make out here. For example, say you book a two-night stay at the Hilton Stockholm Slussen, which costs $155 per night. The base earning on that stay would earn you 3,100 Honors points plus 4,000 bonus points with this promotion. In all (aside from any other bonuses), you’d earn 7,100 points — worth about $36.
If you’re interested in earning more Honors points with this promotion (no longer available) — or just more points in general — consider signing up for the Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express. It comes with a sign-up bonus of 75,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. You’ll get automatic Gold status with the card, and you’ll earn 12x points on Hilton charges.
Featured image courtesy of the Conrad Bora Bora.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.