This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – The Hyatt Credit Card
The Hyatt Credit Card is one of the best options for travelers who stay at Hyatt properties around the world. The card previously offered a sign-up bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt hotel if you spend $1,000 in the first three months, but the card has since changed its sign-up bonus to require $2,000 in spend within the first three months. However, it looks like that’s the only part of the card that’s changed — you’ll still get the 5,000-point authorized user bonus.
Even with the increased minimum spend to get the sign-up bonus, the card is still a good deal for travelers who stay at Hyatt properties. Considering that you can earn two free nights from the sign-up bonus, that could be well worth the extra effort. You’ll earn 3 points per dollar on all Hyatt purchases, 2 points per dollar on purchases at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly through the airline and at car rental agencies, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. The Hyatt Credit Card comes with a $75 annual fee, no foreign transaction fees and you’ll get one free night every year at any Category 1-4 property.
Featured image courtesy of the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.