Delta Reveals New All-Suite Business Class Cabin
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s nothing quite like flying in a first class suite complete with a sliding door to provide the utmost in privacy for your long-haul flight across the globe. Some of the world’s top airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Asiana Airlines feature these super-private suites in the first class cabin. Even JetBlue Mint features private suites located in every other row of the cabin.
Today, Delta shared its plans to be the first airline to equip its aircraft with an all-suite business class cabin. The airline has shown off renderings of its new Delta One business class suites that will feature, among other things, a full-height door at every suite, sliding privacy dividers between center suites, in-suite customizable ambient lighting, an 18-inch, high resolution IFE screen and a universal power outlet and USB port at every seat.
The new Delta One business class suites will debut on its upcoming A350 aircraft that are scheduled to be delivered Fall 2017, and soon after will make their way to Delta’s fleet of Boeing 777 aircraft. So while United’s new Polaris seat will beat Delta to market, launching later this year, there’s no question that Delta’s new biz suite will offer quite a bit more privacy — if you’re able to score a flight that offers it.
Do you like the look of Delta’s upcoming all-suite Delta One cabin?
Featured image courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees