This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On a recent Cebu Pacific Air flight between Dubai (DXB) to Manila (MNL), a pregnant woman went into labor more than five weeks early and delivered a child with the help of two nurses onboard and the flight crew. After baby Haven was delivered, the flight diverted to Hyderabad, India (HYD) so she could receive further medical attention.
— Cebu Pacific Air (@CebuPacificAir) August 17, 2016
According to the airline, this is the first time a baby has been delivered onboard one of its flights. To celebrate the momentous occasion, baby Haven was gifted a whopping 1,000,000 miles that can be used by she and her family. It’s safe to say that Haven is the youngest points millionaire in the world!
How should baby Haven redeem her 1,000,000 miles from Cebu Pacific Air?
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.