Baby Born on Cebu Pacific Air Flight Becomes a Miles Millionaire
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On a recent Cebu Pacific Air flight between Dubai (DXB) to Manila (MNL), a pregnant woman went into labor more than five weeks early and delivered a child with the help of two nurses onboard and the flight crew. After baby Haven was delivered, the flight diverted to Hyderabad, India (HYD) so she could receive further medical attention.
— Cebu Pacific Air (@CebuPacificAir) August 17, 2016
According to the airline, this is the first time a baby has been delivered onboard one of its flights. To celebrate the momentous occasion, baby Haven was gifted a whopping 1,000,000 miles that can be used by she and her family. It’s safe to say that Haven is the youngest points millionaire in the world!
How should baby Haven redeem her 1,000,000 miles from Cebu Pacific Air?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.