This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this morning I posted about a 25% off coupon for Alitalia flights that brings the price of many flights down to great deal territory. Well several TPG readers have reported success using Alitalia’s Japanese promotion to take off 25,000 Yen (~$315) off any Alitalia flight- making some cheaper flights free. The promotion must be booked on Alitalia’s Japan Site and on the final booking screen enter the code PROMOJP. This is for flights booked now through October 26, 2012 (unless Alitalia decides to end this deal early) for travel through March 27, 2013. It is not valid from December 10 to January 6 though.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards