You Can Slide Down to Your Terminal at Singapore Changi Airport
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Plot twist: We just found one of the coolest things you’ll ever see in an airport… And yes, we meant it when we said twist.
Singapore Airport already takes the cake as the best airport in the world, and in case you needed another reason to extend your layover at SIN, well — feast your eyes on this:
Yup, I’ll take your “beedoop machine that makes beedoop noises” and raise you an actual slide that takes you down to the terminal.
Better yet, this isn’t even The Slide at SIN… it’s just a slide. The Slide is an almost 40-foot slide located in Terminal 3 that was unveiled back in 2010, and even claims the title of the “world’s tallest slide inside an airport.”
The slide in the video is located at Terminal 4; you’ll find it after going through security. Passenger Yusuf El Askary took the video and said, “I had never seen anything like it at an airport, I couldn’t believe it was true until I actually tried it!”
Toto, we’re not in LaGuardia anymore.
Featured photo of Singapore airport by Ethan Steinberg / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.