You Can Fly to Iceland for Free If Your Name Is Valentine
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Fancy a Valentine’s Day dinner under the Northern Lights? Well, you better find yourself a date named Valentine. This Valentine’s Day, Wow Air is spreading the love by giving away free flights to Iceland. The catch? The offer is only available to passengers with the first or last name Valentine. Sorry, middle name doesn’t count.
Between now and Feb. 14, passengers named after Saint Valentine are eligible to book a free flight to Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF) departing from either Boston (BOS), Detroit (DTW), New York (EWR) or Washington DC (BWI). The outbound and return flights must fall between Feb. 10 and Feb. 19.
In order to snag the flight for free, all Valentines will need to send their reference number and a photo of their passport to Valentines@wow.is. After the name is verified, passengers will be refunded for their tickets.
If you aren’t lucky enough to bear the name Valentine, you still could score a romantic Northern Lights date in Iceland. Wow is offering one-way flights to Rejkjavik starting at $99.
Featured image courtesy of Wow Air.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.