This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Icelandic budget carrier WOW Air will revive its seasonal service to Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport next summer.
[Update, 3/28/2019: WOW Air has ceased operations. Find our ongoing coverage of WOW Air’s collapse, and what affected passengers can do about it, here.]
Flights between Tel Aviv (TLV) to the US will connect via Iceland 4x weekly beginning June 10, 2019, from New York (EWR), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Detroit (DTW), Chicago (ORD), San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX).
To celebrate the Tel Aviv route return, WOW is offering sale fares to TLV starting from $199 one-way between September and October 2019, from Boston, Baltimore, Detroit, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Sale fares are only available for round-trip travel, and only on the outbound route from the US to Tel Aviv, while return fares for the same routes average around $400 one-way on the lower end.
Featured photo by Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees